Sunday: 7:30am, 9am, 11am, 5:30pm
Monday - Friday: 8am and, during Lent only, 11am
Holy Day Mass Schedule: Contact Parish Office
(June, July, August 8:30am-3pm)
CLOSED Daily Noon - 1pm
A Night in Nashville (Concert)
When: Friday & Saturday, February 24 & 25 at 7pm and Sunday, February 26, at 3pm
Where: Parish Center
Cost: $10 per person
For more information or to reserve your tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org or 753-5634
When: March 13-15 (Monday-Wednesday), 7pm
Facilitator: Fr. Cedric Pisegna, CP
Ashes will be distributed at Mass.
The Mass schedule is: 8am, 11am, 7pm
For a copy of our schedule of events for Lent, click here.
Catholic Faith Appeal 2017
- Rev. Tom Zalewski, Pastor
- Rev. Lawton Lang, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. James Archambault, Assisting Priest
- Jamie Thomas, Accountant
- Timothy O'Connor, Music and Liturgy Coordinator
- Michael John, Director of Religious Education
- Carlos Encinas, Seminarian (Pastoral Year)
- Sister Marianne Ridgell, Outreach to the Homebound
- Bridget Olson, Parish Secretary
Parish Registration form: To register click here.
Baptism Registration form: Click here to download form
St. Joseph Food Pantry: www.stjoepantry.com
Shop at Amazon and support St. Joseph Catholic School by going to AmazonSmile and selecting the school
Institute for Adult Faith Formation: http://institute-dov.org/AFFVideos.html (Username: StJoseph Password: StJoseph4023)
Diocese of Venice: www.dioceseofvenice.org
Anne Nevins Diocesan Library: click here.
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, www.usccb.org